Ten of the World's Best Farmers' Markets

Whenever I travel I always make a point of asking if there is a farmers' market nearby. Photographing food markets is one of my favorite pastimes. I like to get up early to watch the vendors carefully  display their produce and to see the market come alive. 

Not only do I get mouth watering photographs, but I have fruit, vegetables, cheese, freshly baked bread and flowers to take back to my hotel room.

I have been to farmers' markets all over the world, including Cuba, France and Brazil. There is something unifying about them. They are all different and yet all the same... women walking along with their market baskets, neighbors greeting neighbors, flowers alongside produce, happy friendly faces.

Note because of COVID-19 hours and openings are currently changed.

Cynthia