When I was a creative trainer at Apple, one of my students and I got into a conversation about chickens. (No I do not remember how that subject came up when I was helping her with the Numbers Application.) I mentioned that I love having fresh eggs, but find them hard to peel. She said she steams them instead of hard boiling them. So I decided to give it a try.
The Louvre has been closed because of the pandemic. However the entire collection of over 480,000 pieces from the Musée du Louvre and the Musée National Eugène-Delacroix can be viewed online - for free.
You can browse the collection by paintings, sculptures, furniture, textiles, jewelry and finery, writing and inscriptions or objects. You also can search by themes such as Masterpieces of the Louvre, Acquisitions Made in 2020, The Art of Portraiture and more.
Or if you prefer to just wander through museums and galleries (like I always do) there is an interactive map.
So until we can get back to Paris in person - enjoy. There is a lovely French Bakery down the street from me so I am going to pick up a chocolate croissant before I return to explore more. A nice French wine would work too.
3. Dove Chocolate Bunnies are also repeatedly mentioned and are a bit lower priced. You can get them from Target, Walmart and on Amazon.
4. Sur La Table has a Saxon Chubby Chocolate Bunny with Mini Eggs. You can find it on their website.
And while you are exploring Sur La Table they have some darling Easter kitchen towels, dishes, egg platters and table runners.
5. Looking for a large chocolate bunny? Real Simple Magazine recommends Mr. Goodtime's Chocolate Bunny.
6. If you want a really really big chocolate bunny you can get one from Morke's Chocolates. It's 3 feet tall.
7. And if you are looking for just plain old adorable, try Harry and David's Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny.
8. Want gluten-free? Li-lac Chocolates has adorable laughing bunnies.
9. Want to make your own? You can make Oreo Chocolate Bunnies with a mold from Spinningleaf.
10. Need more bunny ideas. Pinterest has a gazillion of them.
Lots of interesting and helpful things this month in my favorite magazines including decorating, inspiration, iPhone stuff, books, art and more.